Phil and teds dot opinions please!

Have decided to get a double for new born and toddler.

Having been looking at p&t dot? Anyone have one and love it?

Wanted to try and keep it small as possible. Also anyone know the difference

Between dot and navigator? Tia! X

We've got a Dot and have used it for the last year with new born and (then) 2 and a bit year old. It's worked really well for us and I've been really pleased with it. But as with all buggies it's got it's pros and cons. Firstly, it's heavy but I think all double buggies are - fine if you're going in a straight line but difficult to manoeuvre up/down steps with 2 on board. I know others with older models of P&Ts who have remarked at how much lighter it's felt in comparison. And it's narrow enough to store in our hallway, to get through shop doors and for bus travel (even the P4/P13!).

One issue we had was that our baby outgrew the newborn shelf pretty quickly (and he wasn't a big baby!) - by 4 months he was unhappy to go in there because his legs were so squashed. But we swapped for the double seat set up (earlier than the instructions suggested) and he was so much happier and slept a lot better in it again. He was possibly a little too small still for the seat but we put it on recline and was so much happier we just went with it.

Think the difference between the Dot and Navigator is size - the Navigator is a tiny bit bigger (and might have different wheels?). But we opted for the Dot because our toddler wasn't particularly tall and I wanted the narrowest I could get.

Definitely worked well for us and what we wanted.