New Youth Football Club in Dulwich

Dulwich Youth FC is looking for players now. We are looking for players in next years U10, U11, U12 and U13 age groups. That means if you are going to be in years 5-8 next year you can join now. For more information please visit www.dulwichyouthfc.co.uk or email [email protected] We need you to sign up as soon as possible as we have a league registration deadline by which all our players need to be registered with the league. We are based in Dulwich, SE22 8JU. Training on SATURDAY AFTERNOON and matches on SUNDAY. PLEASE SIGN UP NOW. Application forms can also be downloaded from this post.

www.dulwichyouthfc.co.uk

Hi Miacis,

We have no restrictions on Girls entering our teams. If you have a daughter who is going to be in years 5-8 next year, they are very welcome at Dulwich Youth FC. However they will be playing in a team with boys as well as girls. If you have any other question please do not hesitate to contact me.

Unfortunately at this time we are unable to set up a girls only team. This is due to the lack of a girls league in SE London. However we are more than happy to welcome girls into our teams for next season. Please visit our website for more information: www.dulwichyouthfc.co.uk If you have any questions please do contact us.

Training will be on a Saturday afternoon, times may change but we plan to start at 2pm until 3.15pm. Matches on Sunday will differ every week as we do not set the Kick Off times, these are set by the league so we have no control over these. We do not have a ground yet but we are looking into using either Dulwich Park or Bel-Air park, our ground for next season is yet to be confirmed.

Hi PippaD

Here are the answers to your questions

1) The cost is ?32 per month (?8 per week). This is only for the 9 months of the football season though. (Sep-May)

2) The first round of league matches is on Sunday 21st September, however there will be training before that and the possibility of friendly matches against other local teams.

3) There is no requirement of parents to attend matches or training. However the club at this point in time is not able to provide travel for away games. Children can either make their own way to games, there parents can drop them or you can form carpools.

If you have any other questions, please do contact me. You can visit our website at www.dulwichyouthfc.co.uk

We need more players and our sign up deadline is fast approaching, if you have children aged 9-13 and live near Dulwich than you can join Dulwich Youth FC now. Please visit our website for more information. All our coaches are FA qualified and CRB (DBS) checked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...