What tog does a toddler wear to bed in Mallorca?

With our holiday (finally) fast approaching (next week), I was wondering what my 19 month old will wear to bed while we're away. We're staying in a villa with no air con (phew) & not having been to the Ballearics in a while, and never with a toddler, I'm wondering what to pack for him to wear to bed...

He currently sleeps in a long sleeved cotton vest and a 1.5 tog Merino sleeping bag & seems happy in this climate. Being a creature of habit, I imagine that he'd like to wear a sleeping bag, will his usual bag be far too hot even if he's just in a nappy?

Or should order/acquire a muslin one?

Any advice gratefully received.

The muslin bags are great, we are just back from Spain and my son wore a 0.5 tog muslin bag and sleeveless vest, some nights just a nappy and bag. We had the air con on at night set to turn off at 3am. Without air con I would have used a fan as would have been too hot for him.

I brought up 2 kids in Spain, and in summer they usually wore just light pyjamas and maybe a sheet to cover up. muslin bags sound good. if it is an old villa the bedrooms will be cool, but if it is new they could get very hot, so he might need to sleep just in a nappy and no bag.

enjoy!

Brilliant, thanks both for posting. He's such a wriggly sleeper, so the bags are great solution for him.

It's an old villa, with ceiling fans, so hopefully it'll be cool at night...

Thanks again, I'll put a request for one on the forum this morning & if I have no luck I'll order one on Amazon tonight x