Goodrich Reception 2014 Meet Your Classmates Picnic

Hill

Hello all

My daughter is starting reception at Goodrich school in September 2014, as none of her nursery friends or other buddies are starting at the same school it would be lovely to meet some other children before the start of term so there are some familiar faces on the first day. Would anyone like to meet up for a picnic in Dulwich park on Saturday August 2nd from 12.00-14.00?

If there are some others who'd like to get together then please let me know.

Best wishes

C

Hello, really great that you've posted this, was thinking after the class visit yesterday that it'd be lovely for my daughter to have some more chances to meet new classmates over the summer, so thanks! We're free that weekend so will see you there.

I'm really pleased that there's some interest, hopefully they'll be some more over the coming days. I'll PM you both my mobile so we can find each other on the day, but I'd go for in front of the cafe and I'll try and bring some outdoor games as ice breakers. If anyone has any great ideas on that front then bring them along!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there

Thought it might be a good idea to do do an update and confirm the meet up on Saturday.

The weather forecast is looking showery but hopefully it'll give us a break. Can we meet by the lost child point beside the cafe is it's raining but not too wet and then maybe we can go and feed the ducks before having lunch in the cafe if it's too wet for a picnic? If the rain is torrential let's meet inside the cafe and should the sun be shining we can picnic and play games as first envisaged. If anyone wants to drop in or join later please PM me so i can give you my mobile and let know where you can join us.

The joys of a British Summer!