Climbing wall for 4 year old?

My little boy (nearly 4) wants to go on a climbing wall. He loves climbing (like most children his age), and isn't really showing an interest in other sports such as kids football etc. so, even though he's probably a bit young, if this could be something he's interested in we would like to encourage it. JAGS climbing wall is for age 7+, so I am wondering if anyone knows of somewhere with a wall for younger kids.

JAGS gets my vote. They run climbing sessions called "Pebbles" for age 4 and up. They're at 9am and 10am every Sunday and you need to book a few days (or up to a week) in advance. My son goes and he loves it. Great instructors.

• 3 weeks later...

Morning all,

As mentioned above, we run pebbles sessions for children aged between 4-6yrs, each session is for an hour and we currently run these on a Sunday between 9-10am and 10-11am year round, we also run these sessions Monday to Friday during school holidays.

Sessions are ?6 for members and ?8 for non members, all equipment is provided.

The Climbing wall here at JAGS is extremely popular and Pebble sessions can be booked up to 7 days in advance for the Sunday sessions.

All wall info can be found at http://www.jagssportsclub.co.uk/climbing-wall or you can email [email protected]

Many thanks,

JAGS

• 3 years later...