Fabric blinds -- can any local mums make these?

Wanhope

Just wondering whether any local crafty mums might do this as a sideline? Have some lovely fabric and could take it into a commercial producer of some sort, but just wanted to check first whether anyone can/ is able to make fabric blinds on a work-from-home/ sideline sewing basis? It doesn't seem like a massively complicated thing to produce, though sadly beyond my own very meagre sewing abilities!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I made the roman blind for Wanhope after she contacted me. I am based locally and am happy to given free quotes for roman blinds.

Please find my Facebook page below for photo of previous projects. I made bespoke roman blinds, cushions, a bit of upholstery and some handmade crafts that I sell at the Hill Trader in Telegraph Hill.

Please do excuse the quality of the photos, it is on my list of jobs to get more professional photos done as the lighting is dreadful on mine.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.261779510636112.1073741830.261770107303719&type=3

You can contact me via PM on EDF or through the Facebook page.

Many Thanks

Mel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

If you can please send me the rough width and length of each window I can give you an estimate based on this.Would you want blackout lining or regular lining?If you are happy with the estimate I can visit you to measure exactly and show you samples of my work,samples of lining fabrics and the cleats and pulls I use.

My email is [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Mel

• 2 months later...