Big Up my daughter, her friends and the Charter School

ed_pete

Congratulations to my daughter who received her A-level results today achieving A*, A and B grades and has secured her place at Birmingham University.

Congratulations to my daughter's friends who have also done extremely well.

And thanks to the Charter for being such a great school.

Thanks for starting this thread. The Charter has been a great school for my children. Daughter found out this morning at 7.30 she had secured her first choice of university. Felt a bit behind with everything as had been at King's A&E with my Dad until the early hours but I'm very proud.

Now begins three hard years of work but it will soon fly by. Two weeks ago went to my son's graduation from King's College, London. Just one more daughter to go through her GCSEs next year!

My son got his first choice too. He only went there for sixth form and I would highly recommend this school. For those of you who don't get your preferred choice of secondary school please be assured you have more choice at sixth form.

Well done Charter!

Congrats to your daughter and to The Charter for their best ever A Level results, 98% of pupils got their first choice of university! We are so lucky to have such a successful school locally.

My oldest son and friends get their GSCE results next week, here's to more great results.