Recommendations for a cotbed/Wanted cotbed

Katiesa

Hi, I'm expecting my third baby so am going to put my first two into share. Rather than use the existing cotbed I thought I would buy a new one for the second child to have when he moves into the first's room as he will only be 17months and then there won't be too much change for him. I am struggling to work out which cotbed would be best,especially in regard to how long it will last him. The ones I have looked at are: East Coast Nursery Austin cotbed, Obaby Grace cotbed and Homebase's Curve cotbed. They are all about the same size so just wondering if anyone had one to recommend. Ideally I would have gone straight for an adult single bed as my eldest has but I think as I said he is too young and it is too much change.

Thank you

We've just bought an East Coast bamboo cot bed with a drop side. Our 9 month old really likes it and I'd definitely recommend it, although the drop side can stick sometimes but we prob just need to put a bit of oil on it. Feels really sturdy and I liked baby being able to see out of the ends as well as the side.

Thank you for the recommendation. I am still finding it hard to decide and wondering rather than rushing into buying a new cot bed if anyone on the forum is thinking about selling their one, particularly the makes I mentioned. Would be really interested in a large cot bed in white wood that would last a decent amount of time I.e until my child is five of six. Thank you.