Uniform needed for Goodrich School nursery child?

SebsC

Hi all. My son is starting in Goodrich nursery in September. I have no idea if he needs to wear a school uniform or not! If he does, what is it and where do I have to go to get it? I'm guessing generic trousers and shirt, but does he need to wear a jumper with a logo? Many thanks in advance for your advice.

Yes, the uniform is standard at Goodrich from nursery right up through the school. Grey trousers, white polo and a royal blue top. You can buy products with the logo online:

http://www.yourschooluniform.com/schools/index/goodrich-community-school-44332

Or through the school office. Alternatively there are regularly uniform sales at the school, selling 2nd hand jumpers etc.

Personally I use a mixture of logo tops and plain ones from Sainsburys. My daughter only has plain ones, my son has a couple of hoodies but generally wears plain ones. Cheaper!

Thanks for the info. I just wasn't sure whether uniform applied to nursery kids. I'd better start buying then! Just looked at yourschooluniform.com. They offer blue sweaters with logos and blue t-shirts with logos. Do they have to have a blue t shirt under their sweater or can it be a plain white generic one? Sorry I just don't want to spend money on items I really don't have to!

Just plain white is fine, either t-shirts or polo shirts. Cheap as chips at Sainsburys, I wouldn't worry about buying the official tops for nursery.

I got hoodies for my son last winter and they are lovely and thick, so I think they are worth the money, but the other bits aren't really.

Thanks Pickle! Think I will go with sainsburys as I'd have to buy at least two of each as I'm sure he'll only get a days wear out of them before they get dirty! And it all starts to add up cost wise. Thanks for the advice.