Crystal Palace Gymnastics Club V Ladywell Gymnastics Club

Our daughter has been on the wait list for LGC for a while and been accepted (she's under the age of 4).

I've also been hearing very good things about CP Gym Club and saw it was awarded London's Club of the Year in 2012.

Granted, our L.O is very young and her learning will be basic movement classes but given the signs that she has already shown, plus her parents' jobs and athletic history, I think she may well enjoy and thrive at Gymnastics (not being arrogant; just a hopeful assumption on how well I know her.

Has anyone had experience of both? Heard better of either? Tips? Pointers? Are they as good as each other or do you feel that one excels over the other? If it is much of a muchness, I will stick with LGC but I'd be interested to hear if CP's training is stronger.

Many advanced thanks....

My daughter has been at LGC for 18mths & can't fault it, the coach (Karen) is lovely & the sessions are really well run, plus the room/?studio is amazing with foam pits, beams & a proper sprung floor. LGC were British Gymbastics club of the year in 2013.

Have no knowledge or experience of CP gymnastics club so can't offer any opinion. To have waited for a place at LGC it would be a shame not to take it up.