Can anyone recommend a medical dr or dentist for Botox pls?

muffins78

Hello, my dentist has moved on and I'm looking to see if anyone here has a recommendation for a dr or dentist that does Botox injections? I've had one via my dermatologist, but the consultation fee alone was as expensive as the injections themselves :(

Thank you for any help :)

Oh thank you - both of you! I'd really appreciate both! I reluctantly was googling sister practices of where my old dentist used to be. I would rather someone via recommendation! I actually need a dentist too, I'm ignoring a possible filling needed ;) Im a scaredy cat! :)

If you get a dr/dentist who is into "less is more" and doesn't advocate getting it done immediately - you should really have no-one notice it is done. Certainly that was my experience, I saw a vast difference myself - but when I eventually told a couple of people, they were shocked!

You will be told at the beginning that you will need more frequent treatments - can't remember if it were 3 or 6 months - but that reduces over time. It's a year since my last treatment - and I miss it - it does make you feel good, depending on why you are having it done etc..