Cbeebies - Swashbuckle Pirates's Jewels

hazysunshine

Hi, I am a mum of 2 girls who LOVE swashbuckle and playing pirates. I wanted to buy some of the large JEWELS that they use on the programme. I found the shop off Tottenham Court Road but they only sell bags of 5 shapes but all in the same colour. Therefore I was wondering if I could persuade any other families to buy other colour bags and we could swap so we each had a set of the 3 colours (and shapes). They are approx ?12.95 for a bag of 5. If you are interested please let me know on [email protected].

Hema (a Dutch shop that has just come to the UK) do a bag of diving treasure for a few pounds - plastic jewels, coins, seahorses etc. unfortunately there is no pic on their site. I'm not sure how they would compare with what you're looking at in size or quality but they might be worth a look if you're near a branch - http://gb.hemashop.com/en/assortment

I have the Hema set. The jewels are red green clear and possibly purple- and each one approximately 5 cm long by about 2 cm (but diamond shaped). The set was about 3.50 and includes sea horse and doubloons/ sovereigns. Nearest branch Victoria I think. No idea what the cbeebies/cbbc show uses I am afraid so can't say if any good to OP, but my 4 year old likes her diving set!