Habs new secondary school for ED drop in session

The Haberdashers Aske?s Foundation invites you to a Drop-in Evening for parents

THURSDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER

GOOSE GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL, TINTAGEL CRESCENT SE22 8HG

DROP IN SESSION 7PM to 8:30PM

Thank you to those of you who have expressed an interest in the campaign for a new secondary school in East Dulwich.

Following on from our very popular public meeting in July we would like to offer parents another opportunity to find out more about the proposed new secondary school for East Dulwich. On 25th September we?re holding an open evening for parents. This will be an informal drop-in meeting, giving you a chance to meet the people behind the new school and find out more about the plans for it. There will be representatives from both organisations involved in the project:

? The New Secondary School Campaign Group ? a group of local parents who began the campaign for a new secondary school in East Dulwich

? The Haberdashers? Aske?s Federation ? the school provider which is applying to set up the new school, will be represented by their members of their project team and staff from their existing schools.

If you have questions or ideas about what the school will be like, when it will be opening, what the plans for the site are, how the admissions policy could work, how the school will benefit our community, or if you want to find out more about the organisations setting it up, this is your chance to come along and talk to us informally. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have and, just as importantly, hear your feedback on our plans.

The open evening is on Thursday 25th September. Please drop in any time between 7pm and 8:30pm. It?s at Goose Green Primary School, Tintagel Crescent, SE22 8HG

We look forward to meeting you on the 25th September.

Please also find attached a flyer advertising the session.