Dulwich Montessori, College Road

Izzybizz

Hello, I just wondered if anyone has sent their child to Dulwich Montessori on College Road and how they've found it? The outdoor area is quite small, does that matter? We have recently moved to East Dulwich and found it hard to find somewhere that has spaces. We don't want full day care, just a few hours for my son to play and make some friends (he's 2). Another potential option is Blossom's Montessori, which is 9am-4pm. Any feedback on either or both would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

My daughter (3yo) is at Blossoms and she is very happy there. It is a proper Montessori nursery, calm and a huge variety of activities with really enthusiastic staff. You will need to consider your 'bridging' childcare options as it is 9-4 and also closed for school holidays (so it is term time only). When both parents are working it could be a challenge to cover after 4pm (if needed) and holiday childcare. Happy to talk privately about blossoms if you want to - just pm me.

Ah, both my kids went to Blossoms and absolutely loved it. Really great little nursery - hope your son enjoys it. Don't worry about the small outside space by the way - they do regular trips to Peckham Rye for a run-around (well, they did back in my kids' day anyway).