student live in home help

polly hope

Hi,

I am looking for a live in help - perhaps a foreign exchange student or other student of some kind, that would give me 15 hrs help in the house a week (not child care) and two nights baby sitting a week in exchange for rent. does anyone know where i could look for this kind of arrangement?

Many thanks

Polly

Au pair world - you take on a foreign person to live in your home in exchange for 20 - 25 hours or so a week work (this is usually childcare, but be very specific in your job description and see who applies?) plus a couple of babysits. In return you provide free accommodation, all food, plus pocket money of c. ?100 a week. People from the EU don't have visa issues.

If you take on a UK person then you will probably be an employer and subject to national minimum wage requirements etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Why not watch a video? I know it’s not the same but it saves such grotesque waste. 
    • I have ordered from them and they do free delivery within a certain radius.  Have only had some of their vegetarian dishes which were all good including the onion bhajis that come with a very tasty spicy green sauce accompaniment.  Also, they start service from 1230 pm if you want lunch.
    • The bin outside Harris Primary School has been a spot for fly-tipping weekly. This is now a hazard for the children going to school every day - they have to walk over the rubbish to get into the school!  The rubbish has been there since Saturday, it is Tuesday 23 April today and nothing has been done! I've see a person who lives across the road dumping her house rubbish to into the bin but I believe it is not only her now but other people too! This has been reposted to Southwark Council:  https://report.southwark.gov.uk/report/5888283
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In