Morning nurseries.

ZoeG

Crokes, thanks for providing the link to Amott. No wonder they had to close; looks like with the prices they were charging they probably couldn't cover their costs.

At the other end of the scale Buds (sorry never heard of Buds or Amotts) are charging ?34 for a morning session!

I agree minder buds is on the upper end, I am changing mini Strawbs from a his current nursery to buds but the current nursery are ?31 per morning but 8-1 vs 9-1 and supply all good vs having to supply lunch at buds. As it's term time only though once the 15 hours kick in in jan then for four mornings it will only cost ?9 a weeks vs the other nursery still circa ?350/400 so I think at the right age and circumstances buds can really work but the cost stings til the free hours kick in. X

hi ,

my little boy max also started at amnott road last month before it closed down ? we prob met you ??? anyway, he has now started at st marys road nursery. He started last week and is going 2 mornings thu and fri. He really likes it (although taking a while to settle but nothing unusual.

Its ?12 a session, very big space and really nice staff there. Also, children seem nice and not too many so not so over whelming. If u want to talk, Pm me and I'll give u my mobile number.,

debbie