Dulwich Hamlet half term football club

Hi there. If you're talking about the half term sports academy they run, rather than the specifically football week, then my son has been. He's 5 and in year one now but he went too when he was four and in reception (he's young for his year). They change activity all the time - in kind of lesson-length sessions, and do dodgeball, athletics, football skills, among other things, and drawing if they get too tired! It's organised in classes according to age (and I think how many kids turn up) - if they are full capacity, the groups are split the same as yeargroups. My son isn't particularly footie mad, and wasn't the best at anything, and still managed to have an utter blast. You can opt into extra activities like swimming or trampolining, which happen off-site and cost extra. As far as I gathered, there were other kids around his age.

Sorry if you're talking about the specifically football week though, as I've not experienced that one!

Oh and just to say - certainly in the multi-sports, there is always a mixture of ages, boys and girls!

The day is also longer than at JAGS which is helpful for juggling work!!

PM me if you get stuck on the website - I do have a phone number for one of the guys that run it.

• 2 weeks later...