Mary Poppins

Hello,

This is a post borne out of guilt. Long story short, my family and I are moving and as such we have had to tell our wonderful childminder that we are leaving in December.

The reason why I am posting this is because she was recommended to us initially on this forum, and she is just wonderful. Our boy adores her, as she does him and everyone who has ever sent their little one to her has had nothing but praise.

BUT she isn't very good at 'The sell' (I honestly don't think she's ever had to advertise her services) so I feel that I need to help in this instance, given that we have just dumped her in it as it were.

So I thought that I would put a post on here in the hope that anyone is looking for a full time position to start from January?

She is just a brilliant person, has a large garden in which the children can play, attends a lot of groups with them, plays with, teaches and simply put - our little one has gone from being v shy and a bit of a cryer to being so so happy, outgoing and bright. She has a couple of other part-time children with her but she needs a full time. Maybe a couple.

Please let me know if I am posting in the wrong place. But the thought that someone who is so caring and from whom my son has learnt so much and developed so quickly, might be without a full time child from January worries me.

Please PM me for her details if you are interested.