Baby sensory - Copleston Road?

tanny179

Hi all,

I am newish to the area and days are getting colder so I am looking for activites for me and my son who is 4 month old. I saw on twitter that there are something called baby sensory classes in Copleston Rd in Dec - has anyone done these? are they worth it? Any recommendations for other classes in the area? there is so much on that it can feel a bit overwhelming!

Hi!

Great area to move to with a little one. There are absolutely loads of things to try out there. A lot of them are listed on the edtots website. You might like to try a mixture of drop in and termly classes. We love Boppintots which has classes in W Norwood, H Hill and Dulwich. Also Monkey Music, Bea's baby bop, Sing and Sign (for when he's a little older). Plus there's the new soft play cafes in E Dulwich and Herne Hill. There's power pramming on the Rye and in Dulwich Park and lots of mum and baby yoga (Brockwell Park Lido and lots of other places) if you fancy being a bit more active. Rhymetime in the local libraries is great and you've got the hydrotherapy pool at Peckham Pulse close at hand too.

I haven't heard about the baby sensory classes but i'm sure someone will reply soon to tell you all about them.

Good luck.

I can see the classes on the baby sensory site (I've just booked a trial!) but they don't start until Dec so maybe not on edtots yet?

Thanks for the recommendation Cazfay I'm going to give the trial a go and then decide. Forest Hill is a bit far for me without a car!