Hospital playset recommendations?

SebsC

Hi all. My 3 & 1/2 year old wants a play hospital for Xmas. Playmobil is usually my go to for things like that but the hospital seems a bit fiddly for his age but the playmobil 1-2-3 (younger range) is a bit too basic. So, something in between would be great but am struggling to find anything so thought I'd see if any of you have any recommendations? Thanks!

Would suggest a medical kit/Drs bag would give more flexible play/get more use than a hospital playset.

The Doc McStuffins medical kit is good (especially if your child likes the programme) my daughter got the kit for her 4th birthday & plays with it frequently in many different ways (toys being the patient/me being the patient/if anyone feels ill at home she give them a once over!). Course, (all my fault) but she is a bit nursing/medicine obsessed!

Another enduring favourite is an ELC ambulance that my daughter got for her first birthday (annoyingly it's no longer available: http://reviews.elc.co.uk/3744/123362/reviews.htm?sort=reviewTextLength ). The wow one might be similar :-)