Magic moments nursery

keane

Would just like to give a recommendation for Magic Moments nursery in Bew house on the Lordship Lane estate, they have a few spaces at the moment as older children moved on in September to school. My youngest started there in July & she really loves going. It works if you are at home & need a bit of child free time to get stuff done as they just do two and a half hours from 9.45 to 1215 and it costs ?10 a session. Lynda the lady who runs it is lovely & I have found them to be very caring & great with my 2 year old. Not sure if they have a website but just wanted to let people know in case the set up would work for any forum users. K

I always add my recommendation when I see this nursery pop up :)

My youngest is there two mornings a week, my older two attended for a couple of years each before starting school nursery, I haven't got a bad word to say about it. Loving, attentive staff, gently structured sessions, they manage to fit a lot into the time they have. Well worth the money (the fees haven't risen at all in the 6 years our family has had an association with them).

They have recently set up a basic website...

http://magicmomentscreche.co.uk