Piano lessons/teachers in East Dulwich

Jonny90

I would recommend my teacher Roksana - she has her website here http://www.roksanamusic.com/shop-mp3/. I was a total beginner when I started lessons just over a year ago but I am now sight reading at a grade 3 level woo! I plan to do my grade 3 exam in the new year. Roksana's great, really patient (she needs to be with me!)and is always supportive. She also puts on concerts for her students to perform at too which is really cool. She lives on Thurlow Park Road which is not too far from East Dulwich. Lessons are ?40 an hour or ?20 for half an hour, her number is 07796173583 Hope that helps!

Hi,

My name is Natalie and I'm a piano teacher based in Nunhead.

I charge ?30 per hour. If you do a search on my username, pianonat, you should come across some recommendations for my teaching, and I can provide you with some more references if you'd like to speak to/email one of my students in person.

Please give me a call on 07730 402336 or email [email protected] if you'd like to discuss lessons further.

Thank you,

Natalie.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jonny

Did you find a piano teacher? If not, I'd be delighted to help. I work with a group of local piano teachers, professionally qualified musicians, experienced at teaching and DBS checked. Happy to come to you for lessons and flexible on lesson times. Passionate about piano, and they really love teaching.

Lesson fees are ?20 for 30mins, ?25 for 45mins, ?30 for an hour.

If this sounds good, give me a call or email - I'd love to help.

Emma

musico south

0207 277 2759

[email protected]

Could anyone please recommed a piano player for our event: my family are coming to stay with us at Herne Hill and we would like to hire a musician to play for us on the NY eve to make it a special evening! We have a piano in our living room. Any referrals would be much appreciated !!!

Andrei