Best bottles and organic formular

I don't know much about prem babies but we use hipp and it's fine. We switched to it as aptimal suddenly started coming back up. I still don't know if the milk was the issue or if it was something else. But we have continued with it for baby 2.

You can also get donated breast milk while in hospital (if you want to - appreciate that's not what you were asking!)

I have used both avent and nuk bottles. Both fine but nuk ones leak when they fall over unless an internal cap thing is on which is pretty irritating.

Congratulations on your twins!

We reused the small bottles and teats that I was given to express into while my son was in SCBU to begin with when we got home. I think we still have some of the teats if you would like them? Once he was a bit bigger we used tommee tippee just because it was the one my partner picked up in Sainsburys! Worked well though!

Baby was on Nutriprem 2 for about a year which our GP advised us to do so then we just moved onto normal cow and gate so I can't offer a recommendation for organic formula.

We used the Holle milk and were very happy - all other milks we tried (including the hipp organic) caused stomach trouble, colics, worse sleep. Holle is fully organic and very strictly controlled (Swiss company, highest standards), while Hipp has only some organic ingredients, Holle is a way more trustworthy company than Hipp, in my opinion (Hipp has had some major scandals in Germany using sugar in baby tea, labelling baby products wrong, etc).

As we had the colic problems, we finally found Tommee Tipee, the one with anti colic tube inside, and were very happy with that. Whenever we had to use a different bottle, she had hiccups and cried a lot.

That`s a very personal experience, but maybe it helps - good luck with everything!