Looking for childrens birthday party venues

We recently had a party for our 4 year old at Albrighton Community Centre. It was ?50 for 2 hours and we paid an extra ?40 to hire their soft play equipment, which they set up for us. The use of the kitchen, tables and chairs was included in the hall hire cost, as was 30 mins either side for us to decorate/tidy up. I can't find their website, but there are details on their Facebook page (they call it a Tumble party).

Gambado Beckenham is a great venue and just 20mins drive from East Dulwich. we've used it in the past.

We recently had our daughter's 5th birthday at David Lloyd Leisure Centre (also in Beckenham). It was great. The parents had the option to drop the kids and grab a coffee and some much needed quiet time while the children ran amuck. In addition, each child is given an IV for the family to try out the centre for free for two weeks (marketing ploy I know).

The children had a fantastic time.

Goodluck with your search.

One venue I have considered for a child's party is the Vauxhall City Farm (easily accessible on the 185 bus from East Dulwich). I haven't booked anything yet as I am still looking at other venues but they've sent me all their details. It looks like they can accommodate 15-20 children and they can do a Meet the Animals session. You can also use their events rooms which has a kitchen.

We went to a party at Jelly Tots cafe in Herne Hill last weekend. If all the children coming will be 5 or under, this would be a good place to go. Soft play for the kids, plus other bits like a toy kitchen, wendy house and jigsaw puzzles. The host parents set up a tab for other parents to get drinks, and the cafe provided all the food for the children with the exception of the birthday cake. Not sure if there is a limit on numbers, there were 16 children at the party we went to and it wasn't too chaotic.