Second time round spring babies

Can I suggest an initial meeting on Monday 2nd March? I can have a think of a location once there is an idea of numbers although suggestions welcome (essentially somewhere they can rampage! Mine will be 2 years 9 months once no.2 arrives and cannot sit still for 10 seconds!)

We could also put an evening date in for those not yet on maternity leave?

Hx

Hi All,

I am a second timer with my second being 21 months when my second is due in May. Keen to meet up but also work full time with the odd friday off like Suzie. Would love to meet you and your little ones. I will follow the thread and hope to meet up soon.

Philippa (and Juliet)

Hi all,

It was good to meet some of you the other night. My daughter will be 2 and 1 month when my second arrives. I'm free on 2nd march from midday. I don't work on Thursdays either but we have swimming from 10.30-11.

Look forward to meeting up, Fi

Thanks for starting the Facebook group Mooncake, however I can't find it either!

Sounds like the 2nd March is a date that works so I'll have a tot up of numbers closer to the time and make some suggestions as to location.

For those not on maternity leave yet, how about an evening meet up, Monday 16th March maybe?

Hx

Hi all

I've joined up with the facebook group. Thanks for setting that up.

Good ideas H, aka blue squirrel for a 2nd timers night out. Can I suggest we move it to the following week, as we've got the bigger group on the 18th and it'd still be nice to meet them.

How does Tues 24th of March sound? Maybe at the Actress to mix things up?

God to see Spring Babies is once again filling my social life - ahhh I love ED! I just can't wait till we can move from the lime & sodas to the wine & bubbles!

Jo (& Max)