Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2015)

Hello,

I'm due at the end of June (1st pregnancy) so would love to catch up with any ladies due in the summer.

I've arranged one local meet already and that was really good. Our next catch up is in the 21st Feb @ 2.30pm if anyone else would like to join - just PM with your email address.

Alternatively, I can meet for coffee on the 15th of Feb or free Wednesday evenings.

Congrats to you all xx

Phew, FINALLY the summer babies thread is up... Been keeping an eye out for it, like our group, KJ ;)...

I'm expecting our first on 17 July 2015, and already have been to a meet-up organised by the lovely KJ - highly recommend it!

Sadly I can't do the 21st, but I'm more than up for the next one! Relatively new to ED and would love to meet some mums in the neighbourhood, beyond the NCT people I'll likely meet.

x

I am expecting number 3 in June (though I reckon it could be July as I have late babies) I also went to KJ's meet up and was lovely to talk, would love to meet you especially gruffaloschild!

I can't do 15th but I am around with my daughter in the week if anyone fancies a coffee with or without older children?

Hi,

I am expecting number 2 at the end of June when my daughter will be 2.5. It was lovely to meet so many Mums to be at the meet up organised by KJ&Bump. I can't make the 21st but look forward to seeing everyone and any new faces at the next one!

Evenings and weekends are good or I'm around on Fridays as well (toddler in tow) if anyone else is and wants to grab a coffee.

x

Yay, how exciting, we finally have our official thread! I'm expecting our second at the start of June when our son will be nearly two. Looking forward to meeting lots of you on the 21st (thanks again for organising KJ, that's some impressive organisational skills you've got there!).

I don't work Thursdays or Fridays so would also be up for a coffee with older children in tow then if that works for anyone?

Thanks for the yoga recommendation Mariamadeit. I can't make that class but I'm trying that one-off Bump and Baby Club one in March.

Brilliant! Thrilled to be on this, and thanks to KJ for ED meet up. I've organised a smaller, splinter Forest Hill meet up for anyone our end... or anyone just interested in spreading the net! So great to hear from many second and third time mums- I'm a second time mum, with an almost two year old. Happy Bumping all xxx

Hi ladies,

I'm also pregnant with our third child (slightly worried about how to cope while totally outnumbered by children!!). I'd love to join a meetup some time either with or without the older kids too. I actually found this thread while looking for a prenatal yoga class so thanks very much mariamadeit for the yoga class recommendation - I will try that!

Looking forward to meeting you all and particularly those also expecting their third so we can swap tips (and fears!)

X

Hi, jumping on here for the last time! It was great to meet some new mums last Saturday at the Forest Hill 'splinter group'! The next FH meet up will be at Canvas and Cream, at 2:30 on 7 March. If you're interested in coming, or staying on the email chain, PM me with your email. I'll take this meetup group off line thereafter. Look forward to bringing lots of FH mums together!... and see the ED mums at the next ED meet up K's organising x

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well! We've set up a Facebook group for those of us due in the Summer. I emailed out the link to those of us who met earlier in Jan and those who couldn't make it but sent KJ their email address. I got a few bounce backs so if you didn't get it PM your email and I'll send the link over. And if there are any others due in the Summer we'd love for you to join too!

xx