Phil and Teds owners - can you help?

SJK

Hi, I'm hoping for some advice.

I have a newborn and nearly three year old (but the todder is not keen on walking!)

I am looking at buying a Phil and teds with double seat.

But which model should I get?

I've heard good reviews of the dot, but today the shop told me I can't use the bottom seat until my baby is 3 months old. Does this sound right?!

In short could anyone recommend one model over the other?

I'd be very grateful for advice.

Many thanks!

Hello

It can be confusing as there are so many models on the market! For the first eight months I carried my baby in a sling and had my toddler in a stroller. I used a Phil And Teds Sport for a while but found it was just too big for my needs (I use public transport every day.) I then decided on the Phil And Teds Navigator as it seemed to be the most compact and narrow of all the P&T models. So, I didn't start using it until my baby was much older but I see on their website that it has 26 'riding options' including toddler with newborn. Just google Phil And Teds Navigator and click on Riding Options. I have no complaints about it. Very easy to get on and off buses and trains. Expensive though! I got mine second hand from Gumtree.

Good luck!

I've had the Navigator 2 (which got stolen from my car), then a Sport (hated it so upgraded after a couple of months)and now a Dot.

I would avoid the Sport, either of the others are good but my preference is the Dot, it seems smaller (but still plenty big enough for my 3 year old)

You are welcome to come and test drive mine

Emma

I had a Vibe which I hated (too bulky, didn't go through doors etc). I now have a Navigator v2 which works really well for me. Initially I was interested in the Dot (the smallest / lighter), but I read bad reviews re the main seat being too narrow so I changed my mind. Good luck!