Autumn Babies 2015 (Sept, Oct, Nov)

Has anyone started a thread already for ladies who are giving birth in autumn of this year?!

I am 15+4 weeks now, my DD is 4th of September. I already have an 18m old girl so it will be busy times at our household!

I found a lot of good friends and support at the Autumn Babies 2013 group so am hoping the Autumn Babies 2015 edition is going to be just as good! :-)

The Autumn Babies Club 2013 have their own FB group (a closed group) which is really useful for arranging meet ups, asking random questions and reporting the odd things that happen when you've all of a sudden have a child!

x

Hello,

I was wondering the same thing!

Congratulation! I am due in mid-Sept, and coincidently also have a toddler who is 20months. I can empathise with just how busy things are going to get as I can imagine our household will go through the same as you :)

I am part of the summer babies 2013 group and found the group a great support. It was lovely to make good friends who had a baby at the same time.

It would be lovely to meet you and other mums due in the Autumn.

Take care!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello-

Congratulations to All -

I am expecting my first at the end of September is there a formal plan or a regularly schedule meeting time and location?

I would love to meet with others in the area - even before the child arrives if possibly.

Please do keep me posted

Maria Quin

Hello!

I'm due my second mid October, so still early days, but already getting excited.

My daughter is 16 months now, so am a bit petrified of the thought of having 2 under 2, but sounds like there are a few of us in a similar boat, so we can all be moral support for each other!

Looking forward to meeting you all at some point.

X Holly

Hi ladies,

There seems to be a few of us now, so how about a meet up? Does Sunday 26th April suit? (Alternatively Sat 25th?) I could do from 3pm after my toddler's nap. Maybe a picnic/walk in Peckham Rye park?

In answer to Maria, there isn't a formal meet up schedule planned. With the group from my first baby we just met once a month and then arranged smaller meet ups as and when people could make it and that seemed to work well. We can always set up something similar, maybe a combination of weekend, evening and weekday daytime meet ups (to suit those working and those looking after LOs in the day).

What do you ladies think?

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Hi ladies- I'm due end of Sept and have a DS who is now 2! I'd really love to meet other mums who are on baby number 2 (and fiest time mums too) so that's great that there seem to be a few of us second timers on here. I can't make the 25th but would love to meet up at the next one. Thanks so much for starting this group, it's exactly what I was looking for!!

Hiya,

Oh sorry the 25th doesn't suit everyone. Let's make sure we arrange another date soon, maybe something early May?

Im hoping we still have nice weather for the 25th!

Looking fwd to meeting both 2nd timers like me and first time mamas too.

Jen x

Hello!

Just wanted to clarify that we now have 2 dates in the diary for anyone that can make it. I know that not everyone can make the April date so adding the May date is an extra, not replacement. Sorry for any confusion!

1st date is 25th April

2nd date is 9th May.

Both at Peckham Rye park in the dog free area from 3pm-ish. I guess weather permitting! But maybe if it's awful weather we can swap to the cafe? Not that my toddler would mind, she loves a good muddy puddle :)

x

I am away over the next few weekends, if only meeting on a Saturday my next availability is the 16th of May.

If however, anyone is interested in early evening during the May 6 or 7th is possible or anytime from the 11th -

Have a great time this weekend though