somewhere nice and friendly..

azurh

I have one afternoon baby free! is there any where in dulwich or near enough for a nice pedicure/manicure? not overly expensive please!! i did not want to post in the business trade section as i did not want the issue of false recommendations :( its my one afternoon off i have had in 2 years ( LO is at nursery!) and i just want to spend it pampering myself!!

I go to Gloss on Dartmouth Road in Forest Hill, lovely friendly guy runs it. I've had lots of pedis there by different people and all very good and thorough... ?22 and add on a mani I think it's ?30. Plenty of coffee shops for cake afterwards! Enjoy.

Lovely Shanie from mani pedi wax club http://themanipediwaxclub.com/treatments/pedicure-menu/ comes to your house if you ever want pampering while your baby naps (or runs riot demanding fireman Sam like my toddler.) She's great, doesn't mind if you need to breastfeed/make bottles mid-pedi. Understand you prob want to get out though if you are child free!

Have a great afternoon. :-)

I'd second the recommendations for both the above.

Used Gloss in forest hill pre-second baby and agree the guy in there is really lovely. Also very thorough. Think his name might be Jason.

Have used Shanie at mani pedi wax club a few times for nails since baby's been born. Again, very thorough professional service and relaxed.

Enjoy the peace

Jess X