Childminder recommendation SE15

I am writing to recommend my childminder and her lovely setting in Peckham Rye/Nunhead (near the Rye Pub). Her name is Sultana and she looks after the children with her husband Shah. They can have up to 6 children in their care, so it is a fun environment in a home setting. They go on regular outings to playgroups, do lots of singing and stories, arts and crafts.. She is very concerned with their individual development and has helped us out so much through various development phases (e.g I could not have coped with potty training without her help!)

In the summer they have use of a lovely garden with a slide and a paddling pool, bubble machines and music. Every day is like a party! Both Sultana and Shah are so caring and are genuinely really fond of the children. They have home cooked food everyday which my son loves- and he is a fussy eater!

My son has been there since he was 9 months old, and Sultana really helped with the settling in process when I returned to work after maternity leave. He is now 3 and is ready to move on to nursery in a month but we are so sad to say goodbye!

Sultana has immediate vacancies and spaces coming available in the coming months, so give her a call or an email if you'd like to pop round and see her.

Sultana Ahmed 07956 184126

[email protected]

Sarah xx