Toddler haircuts

MaryJ

Rodrigo at the hue is great - my daughter loves going there to get her hair cut having resisted for a long time. Although worth being aware he may straighten hair to get a really accurate cut - am sure you can ask him not to though!

• 5 months later...

Having tried various places in the local area in the last couple of years for my daughter and left feeling completely ripped off,we've finally found a hairdresser that we both really like.

We went yesterday and Mandy is brilliant.She is very patient with kids,did an excellent cut and kept my daughter entertained and most importantly helped to keep her relaxed and still.The appointment lasted just over half an hour as she doesn't like to rush the kids.Forget screens with Peppa Pig when you can have a good old colouring book.?8 is excellent value for money for the service she provides.

If you search for Shearclass in Nunhead it might show the key cutter/shoe repair but that's her son's shop down the road.Mandy is towards the Telegraph Hill end.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

020 7358 9882

We go there all the time now - I wouldn't go anywhere else. She's fab with the kids. My boy used to scream the hairdresser's down.

She's off on holiday and back at the end of August and she does get booked up but worth the wait so you don't have to deal with the trauma.