Weird body Hair loss

reren

Help! My eyebrows are disappearing - anyone else experienced this? I have a thyroid condition (underactive) which I take medication for and my levels always seem to be well within the range they should be - but over the last 6 months or so I suddenly noticed my eyebrows getting by sparse - especially on one side. My hair on head thank god seems fine and has always been very thick - but I also think I have a lot less hair on arms and legs (don't mind losing that!). I have two small children and am exhausted all the time - but my husband is great and does a lot of the night time wake ups so I do often get a full nights sleep. Does this sound familiar? Anyone experienced? I am wondering about seeing a dietician - or trying to find someone who knows about thyroid conditions - so also if anyone has experience of that please let me know!

I'm sorry to hear this and don't know what it could be. What I can say is I'm using a very good product on my eyelashes to help grow them, that they also make for eyebrows. It's called Talika Lipocils. It helps hair grow quickly in these areas. If you go to you tube and look up bloggers reviews of it you get an idea of its success. Best wishes.