Adrian Crust is retiring and we'd like to honour him

Adrian Crust is retiring!

He has been the Bobby on the Beat in East Dulwich for decades. He has ASKED to stay in East Dulwich and they let him which is very unusual.

My son grew up with him standing outside Goodrich School talking to the kids and I'll bet a lot of you and your children know him as well

We've been asked to think of something and what came up was

"gift vouchers" for a meal or more at restaurants on Lordship Lane. I was thinking that a restaurant might even step forward and offer a gift voucher to him as they all know him.

Any ideas? Do you run a restaurant or know anyone who does?

This man gave his working life to walking up and down our streets.

It has to happen this week! Think fast and offer things directly to him or club together.

Let's inundate him with thanks!

He really is a great guy. Both my boys know him from school and one a little better after running out of the house and getting lost when he was 4. PC Crust came and spoke to him once he was found and was brilliant. Wouldn't it be great if more than one restaurant and perhaps even the cinema offered vouchers so Adrian and his wife could have more than one night out. Every shop and restaurant owner must know him. I'll certainly be very sad that he'll no longer be on our streets.