Spanish after school classes for primary kids?

Does anyone know of Spanish classes in Dulwich area, which are held after school and not on Saturday as we are already busy on Saturday. Also if they are affordable that would be great. Cannot really afford private tuition. Or maybe a Spanish speaker who feels confident to teach would like to do a class for once a week to two children for a reasonable price to last 30-45 minutes?

My wife teaches Spanish (including to kids) in ED. If you want to PM me to say what is reasonable for you I will ask her. Let me know their ages too please and what level they are at? On the other hand my son is fluent in Spanish though not a teacher.I know from how my wife prepares classes that more time is spent doing that than the actual class time itself (at least initially). It's important to keep the kids interested, and they are all different.

It really depends on what you want and if the language is new to the kids. Though my son was born here his exposure to the language from when he was a baby meant it was easy for him. He wouldn't be able to commit to anything though for more than a few months as he is going abroad. I'm only guessing he would be interested but he has motivation as he needs to earn some cash before leaving.

So if any of the above is of interest let me know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In