Relationship help

Ags

Hi

My husband and I need a bit of help. We are going through a difficult stage and are looking for a councillor : therapist to help us. Ideally with experience in parenting as we have different styles and this is often the route of our conflicts. There was a post similar to this where Roz Pendlebury was recommended however she appears very popular and cannot take on new clients presently so any recommendations would be much appreciated

(I'm a regular user of the forum however have set up as a new user for obvious reasons to keep this private)

Thanks in advance

Christine Langhoff does exactly what you describe - a recent post recommended her for Post natal depression, but I recently interviewed her for a book I'm writing and she mentioned that she works with couples on exactly this. She is lovely, thoughtful and very approachable. http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?29,1532720

She is based on Woodwarde Road now I believe. I'm sure therapy would help.

I did an excellent hypnobirthing course with Holly in ED and I know her husband does counselling.

http://www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk/Resources.html

This is the taken paragraph from her website:

Christian de Cruz (Counsellor & Psychotherapist) is a therapist experienced in providing support for the emotional challenges of becoming a mum or a dad, as well as life's various struggles. He has a private practice in Balham with fees ranging from ?30 to ?50 per session. If you'd like to talk about counselling you can contact him on 0788 690 4434 or at [email protected].

Good luck!