Garden Landscaper and Treehouse builder - recommendation

Sonners

We have just had our garden extensively renovated and I wanted to recommend the people we used as they have been excellent. The garden looks fantastic, the quote was reasonable (and kept to) and they were thoroughly nice chaps to have about.

Will Frost led the project [email protected]http://www.williamfrostgardens.co.uk/

Will introduced us to Iain who built us an amazing pirate ship treehouse. It has been a massive hit with my daughter (and her friends). [email protected] 07984336300

• 11 months later...

I'd also like to recommend Will Frost, who has recently landscaped our garden - removing the old rotten steps made out of railway sleepers and building a series of stepped beds from new oak sleepers, retaining walls made from broken paving slabs (to keep the cost down) and a new set of steps from brick and stone. They also laid a new lawn and sorted out our decking.

Will produced a computerised drawing of the garden after our initial consultation, sourced all the materials at a reasonable cost, sorted out the skips and was very proactive about coming up with ideas for saving costs. The result is better than I could ever have imagined and I have been so happy with the whole process. Will and his team were a pleasure to have around and they stuck to budget, completed the work quickly, tidied up after themselves and did a great job.

In short, I'd thoroughly recommend Will to anyone thinking of having their garden redesigned (he also does 'soft' landscaping too though I had already commissioned Donn Ehrlich to do that - recommended in a separate post!).