Yoga for Female Teens - Your Feedback Please

To all mums and dads of teens, or teens yourself...!

I'm a certified yoga teacher currently working with both adults and young children in the area, and would like to start up a new after-school class from October, specifically aimed at female teens - A group I'm passionate about working with (I'm fully DBS/CRB checked).

The class would be an hour in length, be a mix of active and passive postures, and have time at the beginning and end for a led mindfulness practice.

If you're reading this you may well already know first hand about the many physical and mental health benefits that yoga can bring about, and these are absolutely invaluable in such an age group where crucial development is taking place.

Some of these include finding inner confidence, relieving stress, promoting healthy physical and mental development, helping to log-off digitally and tune in to the body and mind, and it can also be a space where meaningful friendships can be built.

I'd be really keen to hear from any female teens, mums or dads who may be interested in such a class, either for yourself or your daughter. If so, please do email me on [email protected] and I'll be in touch.

Equally, if you have a teenage son who is really keen to find a practice, do let me know and if I get a few enquiries, then a separate class could always be a possibility.

Very best,

Tori

Hi all,

thanks for a great response. I'll be back in touch with everyone who enquired in the coming weeks once I have firmed up a location, time, date etc.

If you emailed me and DID not get an email back, please do check your spam folder as I"m having some Gmail issues with some messages going into spam folders...

Anyone else who is keen, please do get in touch.

Namaste x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I"m excited to share details of a new Teen Yoga class for girls in East Dulwich (Studio adjacent to Push Studios, Blackwater St, ED), starting Tuesday 29th September, (and every Tuesday thereafter) - thanks to lots of interest from my first post.

Booking is required and there are limited spaces available, so please get in touch for full details, or to book your first trial class you can do so here using the drop-down menu www.thegreatestyou.co.uk/yoga

16:30 - 17:30

Push Studios, East Dulwich

For any q's/more details, email me on [email protected]

Thanks,

Tori

Archived