Superhero party recommendation

Fijifish

Daniel Walters is a taekwondo champion and does taekwondo birthday party, they are great fun and the children do a lot of punching and kicking and breaking wood too. He do them in his club in Peckham.all you have to do is add food and a birthday cake.

Hey there Lucy here from The Little Hero Company, yes we do, do Superhero Parties, it is our speciality!! It's great entertainment with Superhero Assault courses to Superhero music with Superhero party games. So if you would like to know more then do give me a call on 07813791757 and I would be happy to talk to you more on this...

Many Thanks

PS We are starting up our New Term of Superhero Training classes from 14th Sept on Mondays 3.50pm - 4.35pm and Fridays 10.30am - 11.15am. Free Taster for all new Little Superheroes, so if anyone is interested then do give me a call on the above number or drop me an email on [email protected] to book you on!

Hi,

I would fully recommend Lucy's Superhero Training Party which has been mentioned above! She recently provided a fantastic morning of Superhero training for our 4 year old son and 12 friends who ranged in age from 2-5 years and everyone (a Dad or too included!) had fantastic fun. Parents told me their children were still talking about it days and weeks afterwards. Lucy structured the 1.5 hours she was with us incredibly well: the children were welcomed and entertained from the moment they arrived, the pace of the training and games was well thought out for the range of ages, and the children were so engaged there was nothing but smiles from all of them all morning. And Lucy had great touches such as stickers and certificates. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lucy or use her again for another party. It also means you can sit back and watch your own hero have fun and/or chat to your parent guests with ease.

Emma.