Permission needed for child travelling to Disneyland in Paris with Grandparents?

ag123

I would do one anyway and also a copy of her birth certificate. I've been stopped and questioned twice (at Gatwick, not Eurostar) and been asked to produce documents as my partner was not with us. Probably best to get the letter notarised as well...

I recently travelled to SA with my daughter and I had to have a parental form from my husband (signed and notarized as well as a copy of his passport, notarized).

This is a sample form from the SA embassy that you could adapt and use - we had it notarized by the solicitors in east dulwich (?30) - you need to have it noratised if you are going down this route for it to be valid, as well as a copy of your passport. ..... Don't be like me and arrive at the airport ready to fly without this!!!!! It took an almighty effort on the part of my husband to get this done and for us to still fly that night!!!

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/southafrica/231771/PDFs/dha_affidavit_consent_traveling_with_minors.pdf

We took my niece to Disneyland Paris this year without her parents. We had a letter from them both giving permission. But we were never questioned about it. Probably because she is the spitting image of my daughter so they looked like sisters!