Qualified nutritionist recommendation - mum from Forest Hill

Mfichardt

Hi everyone, not sure if this belongs here - but it's where I read most, so thought it may be of value to other mums. I recently met Sune and joined one of her 5 week nutrition courses, after feeling very run down, tired etc recently. I have about 10 pounds to loose - and have not been able to do so since my daughter was born so decided to tackle it properly after many failed attempts before. I am so surprised at how different I feel after just one week. There's nothing gimmicky about her approach. It's all the common sense things I knew (basically not eating processed foods), but needed her programme to give me structure, and meeting once a week with the group is what my personality type needs(accountability). I think most of all it helps me to make smart choices, and her talks / get togethers (includes weighing) keeps me motivated.

She is mum of a 3 year old (they live in Forest Hill), so I feel she understands the reality of life with little ones,

Happy to answer more questions, but wanted to share as I am surprised that I can already feel a difference in my energy levels, food awareness, and clothes even feels a bit looser :) yeah !

http://nutritionredefined.co.uk

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to add to this comment. I met Sune back in September. I also had nearly a stone to lose, most of it hard to shift baby weight. Sune provided some sensible and common sense advice which, combined with regular meet ups and weigh ins with mums in a similar position, provided the support and motivation to shed some weight.

I have tried and failed in the past to eat healthily more regularly but Sune has made a real difference.

Highly recommend to all the time poor and sleep deprived mums looking for a steer in the right direction.

More info on her website: nutritionredefined.co.uk

S