Anyone visited The London Aquarium with a 3 year old?

Hi

Thinking of taking our daughter to The London Aquarium for her 3rd birthday. On the website it does state that there are no facilities to store pushchairs. We are going on a weekday and would take our lightweight mothercare pushchair if she gets tired.Just wondered if anyone has been with a pushchair and is it ok in terms of space/walking around with the pushchair?

yep - echo that, its fine with a pushchair. Pretty easy in the week - also tickets are valid for 1 day so you can go, leave for lunch and then go back. Overall its pretty good - just wish they wouldn't have the penguins there as feel its cruel - they never see daylight or have any fresh air - whereas the fish mostly have very large tanks so seems less unsuitable!

Yes, completely fine UNLESS you go during the school holidays. I made this mistake once and it was a nightmare. Have been quite a few times now (with pushchair) and I'd say that in the week during term time it is fine (though there can be a lot of school kids in the morning, which is also fine as long as you don't need the loo at the same time they are going). There were a few steps I had to carry the pushchair up. I can't remember if that was because the lift was broken that day. There are a lot of ups and downs but there are generally lifts available, though again I seem to recall they were pretty slow.