Au Pair 2016 Group

MeltingPot

Hi, My Au Pair Noemie is arriving from France in December and will be staying with us for 8 months, in SE15.

She is 24 and I would like to organize meetings with other Au Pair in the area for her. We can receive in our house or you can meet in local pubs. All Nationalities welcome and the more the merrier so please keep in touch with me and I can set up a whats app group for the 2016 Au Pairs (Peckham, Nunhead, Dulwich, New Cross...).

Also if some parents welcoming Au pair in 2016 want to meet up as well, I am totally up for it too!

I hope to meet/speak to some of you soon

Xs

Anne

Hi, i'm Au Pais in east dulwich, i'm 26 and my name is Merieme, is not a long time that I live in London and i don't know anyone.

I'd love to have new friends and to share this experience, if it's well, you can write me in private, my english is not very well but I m speak French fluently.

kings regards

• 2 months later...

Hello Anne,

we also live in SE15 and were just joined by our Austrian Aupair Vicky. Vicky is 20 and would love to connect with other aupairs in the area. I am not sure wether you have set up a what's up group or have organised meetings but if so would you be able to share details? We live in Peckham and have a 9 month old son. Looking forward to hearing from you. Conny

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! My nane is Shirin and I am an italian Au Paire in East Dulwich! I'm new here and I don't know anyone. I'd like to have new friends here to meet during the weekends or sometimes during the week! If you'd like too send me a message!

Kind regards, Shirin