Local Rugby Clubs for 11yr olds?

Cora

Dear Cora,

Its great to hear that your son has tried rugby and has enjoyed it so much. There is a local rugby club in Dulwich Village that has a Youth section. The club is called Kings College Hospital Rugby Football Club and the Youth Section are called Kings College Pirates. Training takes place on Sunday mornings and we meet from 1030am to 1200am at Dulwich Sports Ground in Turney Road.

We are a very family and community orientated club. We have children from 5 to 11 years old at present. The children are grouped according to their age and the older ones do play contact rugby.

I am happy to send you a copy of our membership, medical and information pack if you forward me your e-mail details. My e-mail is [email protected]. Details can alos be obtained on our website at www.kchrfc.co.uk. The membership is ?50 per season for the first child and ?25 for the second. This fee includes a pair of socks and the coaching for the season.

This Sunday we are are playing away at another club. However your would be very welcome to join us over the next couple of weekends. Again if you contact me direct I can let you have details about this weekend.

I look forward to meeting you.

Kind Regards

Dieter

Great, Thank you for your replies.

At the moment he has swimming at Alleyn's at 11.50am on a Sunday (if anyone is looking for a relaxed but great swimming club I can highly recommend!) so clashes but will see what we can sort out....