Who can recommend a good book on having twins please?

Hi there, a mother is twins at our school has just written a manual on the subject. It's called ' it's twins! Now what?!' by Jessica Bomford. It's available to pre-order for 11 feb 2016 at ?10 with Amazon. Not read it myself, but imagine it will be very good, and all based on real experiences.

Regards, Nicky

Yes, Jessica's book looks fab and there is a FB page for it if you search for it (I follow it so you could go via me if you can't find it) - which you might want to recommend to your friends.

If they are local, I believe the dulwich twins/multiple births society is very good!

I would wait for Jessica's book, lots of local twin parents were interviewed for this book including me so it should be great!

The twin books I read were rubbish and either assumed that you have stacks of cash to provide 24 hour nannies and maternity nurses while on maternity leave or that you can stay in bed all day nesting with your twins so no good if you have other kids etc. Hopefully the new book fills this gap.

If your friend is local you could buy her membership to the Dulwich twin club as a gift.

Thanks all, will def preorder Jessica's book - lovely that the author is local - my friend is too. I've already sent her details of the Dulwich Twins club, but as it's very early days, I wouldn't to sign her up to anything in case anything goes wrong down the line. So still looking for next best twins books if anyone has any other recommendations?

Twins & Multiple births by dr carol cooper. (The essential parenting guide from pregnancy to adulthood). I found the book useful and quite interesting as it also deals with development and practical considerations when the children grow up.

I second joining dulwich twin club. They do pre natal talks at Kings as well for parents expecting multiples.