Busy Mum finally getting her nails done

sillywoman

So, to my embarrassment I have reached my late 40's without ever getting my nails done - not once, I have decided that this Christmas I will remedy this, but I need some advice about where to go. I would like someone who will be gentle with a beginner and am happy to have someone to come to me, or me to go to them. The nail bars that I see on P'ham Rye for example look a wee bit intimidating to me. Can anyone recommend a lovely local place or person to make me finally look like a grown-up woman?

Hey sw, I have been to @999 beauty on ed road a couple of times and have been happy there with the results. It is not a spa/salon/pamper experience but the result and price is very very good.

I have also heard really good things about the manipediwaxclub although never used them

myself. Enjoy your much earned pampering. X

I don't get my nails done often (probably about 5 times in the 9 years I've had kids), but the best/most relaxed experience I've had was with Shanie from Manipediwaxclub. I found it less daunting having someone come to the house, and she is really chatty and lovely. Better manicure than I've had from the other salons too.

Good luck x