NutriBullet v NutriNinja - what's best?

Which? reviewed them this month. According to Which the Best Buy is nutri ninja as not only does it blend juices/soups/pesto well but also blends ice well, which they say the nutri bullet doesn't. Also, all bits of the ninja are dishwasher safe including the blades, which is not true of the bullet. Ninja is also cheaper.

There's a thread titled Vitamix where someone has linked to a blender called "Enpee" which looks awesome. We have a Nutribullet Pro, which is great. But my SIL has a Blentec (which is more like the Enpee/Vitamix) and it's amazing. Can do everything in it and I think it works out smaller/easier than the Nutribullet. If it's a longer term investment and you don't already have a big blender etc. then consider that. Far more versatile (I'm coveting it, but may have to be a Christmas present next year!)

the bullet is half price at Robert Dyas at the moment so only ?50. Kicking myself that I didn't wait until post-chrimbo to buy one but have been loving it since we bought it in November. Added bonus is the dry food blade which we use to make breadcrumbs and grind spices for cooking. Such a whizzy object.

I have a ninja, it's great. I can't answer your question as I have never used the bullet, but when I was making the same decision last year the Ninja seems to get better reviews online. Ease of cleaning and smoothness of juice were the main differences. If you look on YouTube there are some videos where the compare and contrast them (not entirely scientifically) and Ninja comes out best.

Just to throw another suggestion into the mix (!), after extensive research - nearly settling on the NutriNinja, not being able to stomach the spend out on a Vitamix - I've just bought the Magimix Le Blender and it's impressive (reviews good too). It's very powerful, solid build with a range of versatile settings and comes with a 3 year guarantee. Bought from John Lewis but got them to price match against Lakeland who are doing a really good price currently. Now I need inspiration for what to make in it... Will start another thread on this!