Nursery help!

Abidillon

Hi,

My eldest daughter has been at the same brilliant nursery since she was nine months, now just over four. She loves it and we have always been very happy there. Really sadly they don't have room for our second daughter to join the nursery.

So I am looking for recommendations of nurserys in the Nunhead, east dulwich areas. My second daughter will be starting part time when she is six months, which I know is really young, so looking for a really baby friendly caring place.

Any suggestions of places I can check out, and your thoughts on them would be really appreciated

Many thanks in advance

I've heard great things about LIttle Jungle from a range of people with children and babies there, and my daughter's fantastic nursery key worker left to join Little Jungle. Amott Rd.

My daughter is at Stepping Stones Montessori on Kitto Road near Nunhead station, we love it but they typically have a long waiting list. I've also heard Banana Moon in nursery is good but haven't visited. hth

I have also heard great things about little jungle, well worth a visit. I have visited banana moon several times over the last few years and the baby room does seem lovely and staff very caring. I didnt go for it in the end due to lack of outside space (but my child was alot older at 3).

I have friends who are very happy with colour box on Ivydale Road. Others have said great things about mother goose on waverly avenue.

As your baby is still quite young have you thought of a childminder? We used yeeha childcare when out boy was little and that was a nice balance between nanny and nursery.