Best travel buggy for twins....

Wimpole

Hi everyone, we have 15 month old twins and are finding our big system buggy (iCandy Peach 3) a bit too heavy for a hassle free journey through the airport. Also worried about it getting trashed given it was an expensive purchase. So we're thinking about getting a lightweight twin travel buggy that folds down...something like the MacLaren Twin Techno? We're travelling later this week so keen to get some advice or even better if anyone could loan one to try out for the trip or sell one to us second hand we'd be interested!

Many thanks indeed.

Wimpole

I use a maclaren double triumph for travelling via airports and nursery runs with my 2 little ones. Its great, easy to push and folds up well leaving space in car for luggage etc.

I also used an out n about and mountain buggy but find theyre too big for travelling. Citi mini double seems really good too.

Just to say thanks all for the posts above. After much deliberation we got a McLaren Triumph Twin as SENewbie suggested above. I wasn't sure at first as it scored only 50% on the Which? website but for more occasional travel /holiday use it's perfect - much lighter than our monster iCandy pram and is easy to fold, open, pick up and store. It worked well on our flights last week and even survived the baggage handlers. It came with rain cover included which I didn't realise and also has useful mesh shopping baskets underneath.

Cheers.