Family for 16yo french girl one month this summer

Hello my friend wants her daughter to learn english and was seeking for an organisation that could provide her a good family to host her daughter for July.

The girl has done babysitting before but she doesn't want her to be stuck in a nanny position for a month. Although being around kids or old people seem to be a nice way to learn english and have a nice experience.

Do you know any places I can refer her to ?

Also it shouldn't be a school or an exchange program just a place where they refer family willing to do that for a month.

Thanks a lot

Hello nop no au pair placement because the focus is her learning English not working she is 15. (sorry I put 16 I thought she was when I first posted)

She did babysitting so she can be trusted around kids but it's very much a request to find a good family willing to live the experience of having a foreigner at home and include her in the familyrfor a. Month.

You could maybe try the Education Otherwise network? The equivalent in France is called Les Enfants d'Abord. I spent a few months with a French family we found through that network when I was 18, and then we and another family hosted an 11 year old from the French family for a month in the UK. I was surprised that she and her mum were up for that when she was so young, but she was a very confident kid, had a great time and learnt loads more English than she would have with all her family around her. (We got the ferry and train from Paris to London together, and the UK train randomly stopped at a signal somewhere in Kent. She was astonished to learn that we had stopped but not arrived at the station, and that in England those two things are often entirely unrelated!)

I think that in France 15 doesn't seem to young to go have an adventure without your family, and if you find the right hosts she will have a great time.

Also my cousin from the US who we had never met spent a summer with us when she was 15 and then travelled around Ireland on her own. Some kids are just ready to go explore at that age, and some families see it as no big deal. Not sure how I will feel as a parent when my son is that age though!