Thoughts on Colourbox and Little Climbers

Hello,

I am looking for personal experiences people have had with the above named nurseries.

One of us prefers Colourbox, the other Little Climbers.

Hoping for some personal recommendations/comments to help decide the vote for us!

Our baby will be just over 8 months when starting.

Please PM with thoughts and comments.

Many thanks!

My two daughters went to Colourbox - although the youngest left 4 years ago. But we still see the same staff out and about. The girls loved it - my youngest still calls one of the staff Grandma, tells me my dumplings aren't as good as hers and we're regularly pestered to get the staff to come to our house to babysit. It's a small friendly, family atmosphere. And it gave them a great start for going onto school. We were very happy with it.

My daughter went to Colourbox for around 6 months (we had just moved to the area, and needed a nursery place for this amount of time until school started).

I was forever grateful that Colourbox took her in knowing it was for such a limited period. They were lovely to her, helping her to settle (she missed her old nursery and friends), and they went out of their way to try and make this transition easier for her. As Nunhead mum says, its small, friendly, family atmosphere. So I would recommend them.

Collections from the design labels such as pas cher trx and other beauty are released after every six months.

With every new launch, a new penny skateboards cheap online technology is developed.

This had led to making TRX For Sale remain competitive in the International market.

The entire pas cher trx packaging process is paid into detail to enhance the collections quality and appearance.

Now everyone can own high-end designer trx france.

TRX Suspension Training Sale being one of the largest and most prominent fashion company in the world, it has an obligation of beating the standards set by others.

The fashion world, with a higher concentration on Discount TRX Sale, needs to provide the best packaging services that the modern world has ever seen.

TRX Suspension Training On Sale plays a major role in creating a brand name that fashion lovers want to identify with.

My two both really enjoyed Coulourbox and I felt comfortable walking away, which I knew was going to be hard. They are a strong team who really help build individual character. My two still ask to go and visit, which we do now and again and we are always welcomed with open arms.